We’re here to help
We’re glad you visited the blog
We’ve got articles for you to browse on:
- Tributes: celebrating lives through tributes
- Bequests: continuing giving with bequests
- How to organise a funeral: helping you with the details you may not have expected
- Grieving: understanding grief so you can receive the support you need
- Environmental funerals: sustainability is another passion of mine so I’ve written about having a green funeral
- The Last Post: This is information about us including questions and features
We add articles regularly so feel free to visit again.
Most importantly, we hope these articles help you and would love to hear from you if you have questions that you’d like answered.
You’re welcome to leave a comment on the blog, or if you prefer email and phone, please contact us directly.
How to organise a funeral
- Timing the funeral
- Choosing a funeral company
- Talk about the funeral that you would like with people close to you
- From the old to the new – publishing notices and tributes online
- I’m grieving and I’m at work
- How can employers help grieving staff?
- When you feel as though your grief isn’t socially acceptable
- 5 websites to help you understand and experience grief
- Signs of trauma in children – Lessons from an article on the Black Saturday fires in Victoria
- From ashes to trees
- Can you have a “green” funeral
- Images of Australian flowers to inspire an arrangement
The Last Post – features, updates and testimonials
- New partnerships – Tobin Brothers and the Australian Workers’ Union
- 3 quick questions
- My experience with The Last Post – Funeral and tribute for Melissa Ryan
- My experience with The Last Post – Tribute for Tom O’Donnell